Narrowboat with London Residential Mooring
After 3 years, it is time for us to move back to land and find a new owner for our loved boat. Enjoy this beautiful 43ft Narrowboat located in Zone 2, in South East London with Residential Mooring. Easy access to central London, close to Jubilee line and Thames clipper, or stay local visiting the dog friendly pubs and cute local cafes.
The boat has a bright and roomy layout with a separate bedroom including foldout double bed, bathroom and open living room/ kitchen space. The engine bay can double as a laundry room, tool shed and extra storage.
Since 2013 the boat has been continually improved and refit including:
2016 – Survey, Hull in good shape
2016 – Hull blackened
2015 – Outside repainted
2013 – New 240v shore power
2013 – New gas locker and gas pipes
2013 – New inside paint, hull blackened
2013 – Updated bathroom
2013 – Updated Kitchen
2013 – New electric head
The boat and mooring are located in South Dock Marina, with ample amenities including:
- Secure gated marina, with CCTV
- Lock office for mail and package delivery
- Shower and bathroom facilities, cleaned daily
- Laundry facilities on site
- Only operating boat yard, with a crane, in zone 2
- Super fast Hyperoptic broadband
- Pet Friendly
- Metered 240v shore hookup and water stand just behind boat
- Tesco express around the corner
- Gym facilities and local water sport centre close by
If you want a weekend adventure, the Lister HR3 engine is working great.
Email email@example.com for more information or to schedule your viewing.